GCR 0.00% 0.2¢ golden cross resources ltd

manipulation, page-2

1. 97 Posts.
    Geiger,

I am a holder of GCR since Dec' 05 and have followed it closely since then.

I too believe it is majorly undervalued.

However, it is up to management to sell the story.

I believe that GCR needs broker support and I tried (unsuccessfully) to convince the management of this earlier this year.

I don't know whether the Catherine Davey report was commissioned by the company or she/Investor Web have done it off their own bat.

If it was commissioned then this would be a good start.

Can you post a copy of the report here ? It might inspire some confidence among us shareholders who although positive about the future would like to see the share price above 10 cents and stay there.

I think one of GCR's problems is its reporting of what it has. I have not seen any signs of the Investor Web report on the GCR website or in any announcement.
    Without your post today I would not know the report exists.

I believe GCR has good prospects, maybe even better than good. Unfortunately at the moment the market has forgotten about Adelong, Broken Hill, Canbelego etc.
    This is because of not frequent enough updating by management.

In my opinion it is one of the cheapest stocks around that actually has 455,000t Cu and 1.4 mill ounces Au in the ground.

For that matter I think it is probably the only one around that has this much Cu/Au combined for a $25mill market cap with about $5-6mill in the bank.

And with the resource upgrade due early next year there is a lot more Cu/Au to come.

GCR has a real possibility at Copper Hill through extensions at Copper Hill North,Wattle Hill etc to make it to at least 800,000t Cu and 2.5 mill ounces Au.

Patience is required here.

Flipper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.