GCR 0.00% 0.2¢ golden cross resources ltd

manipulation, page-3

1. 4,618 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Flipper,

I had to pay for the technical analysis from Investor Web and feel that by posting it I may infringe copyright. So on that basis I will refrain from posting it.

The report/ analysis is brief. It shows a chart indicating areas of reduced volitility, resitance and support levels and some commentary. I did post perhaps the most important part of that commentary (quotation in previous post) so read into that what you can as there is little more to say about the analysis.

I've been a holder since 2001 and can say that I will blindly continue to hold despite volitility downwards. There is no negative news or rumours out there indicating that GCR are in trouble financially or prosepcts are over rated. I can only assume that the recent selloff is by those who:

Don't want to wait to end of Jan for upgrade;
    Manage the CBA account and are reducing their holding;
    Are Technical trading to try and increase accumulation at low levels; or
    A combination of some or all of the above.

Continued pressure on this stock goes against POG and POC increases of late, whcih is in my view unjustified. They are producing gold at Mt Boppy (through polymetals) and receive a sizable royalty for the small operation. They have JVs with some big companies (Zinifex and Inco). And they have CH.

4.9c is a great entry for this stock. One day there will be a herd folloing GCR and those IMHO who accumulate now will be rewarded.

Patience is required. This time next year will be completely different for GCR holders if CH gets the nod.

GC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.194M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 29571783 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 419042 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GCR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.