EXT 0.00% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

manipulation, page-27

1. 13,364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    cheers booma
    Recently received information on the same topic, which I intend to follow up on.

I am turning 50 shortly and self managed fund is where I am heading with the help of a wonderful accountant who really knows what he is doing. He makes me stretch my way of thinking about investment and is ethical (money for me and him). He is food for the investment soul and I was very privileged to have been introduced to him.

When I look at my super statement it is a joke. I purposely changed to only Aus/Int stocks 2 years ago and the damned thing costs me more in fees that it makes. I only end up in front in total because of the contributions I made in a market that has boomed!.... Not for long, this is changing rapidly, without them.

Bit harsh I know but I think super fund managers and 'advisers' are leeches, I am yet to meet one that gives advice to my benefit (their job). I have done better on my own in 1 year than professional 'advisers' and fund managers have done for me in 20! My apologies for the decent ones out there, I am just yet to meet one of you to benefit from your 'advice'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $3.218K 393.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2669474 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 8606152 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.