SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

manipulation

1. 43 Posts.
    Watching this share all morning. Single parcels of 50,000 get dropped on the sell side every time the price looks like coming up for air. IMO some medium-sized fish is accumulatiing ~500K-1M around and about .44-.45 so that he can come home and tell his wife, "Hi honey, I bought a million of them at .44 and when it goes back up to .48, I we'll have made 25 grand. Low volume, much movement. Smell a rat or two, but don't panic. Until assay reports come back it's all speculation. But the Talbots and the Leylands wouldn't be socking millions in here so that the price will sag back to what some other HC posters are suggesting. If it were dropping on big volume, that would be worth worrying about.

This is a classic "flush out" of the small investor who has a profit to take. The big players are in for the longer haul, and I will stick with them.

Anyone talking about the risks in Africa is talking the price down. Too many big companies see this as the promised land, and they are well aware of the political situations that exist. It's just cheap dirt and it's half way around the world- far closer to the smelters which will ultimately deal with the stuff. The Pilbara is a long way from Europe or North America.

I'm just going to join the party and stock up at artificially depressed prices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.