BPT 2.18% $1.52 beach energy limited

manipulation, page-152

1. 10,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 972
    It seems that my reading contradicts a lot of what you are saying. Correct, they are getting low on the more low tech ammunition, as is Russia. The west and Ukraine are now stepping up with the manufacturing of ammunition because they now need to. Ukraine are still not getting the more sophisticated hi-tech weaponry at all while Russia has wasted much of theirs taking out civilian dwellings and other non military infrastructure.

To me it's not clear that Russia is winning at all, in fact quite the opposite. As to war fatigue in the west, Putin is counting on that. Once again he is being proven wrong as he sends out his own youth to become senseless cannon fodder. Their youth are quite rightly not happy about their treatment from Putin.

The west has stated that they will support the defence of Ukraine for the long term if necessary. Russia looks like the will not as you say 'get it all' and will in fact lose it all, all of Ukraine sovereign territory that they have illegally annexed in recent years.

It seems that we have a different opinion even though we both have read information from both sides and from every angle. No matter, we all have the right to an opinion and hopefully always will do.... providing that the world order is never turned on its head for us to be ruled by incompetent tyrants, whose own citizens are not allowed an opinion or even to hear the truth, are being robbed, lied to and oppressed daily and purely so these monstrous regimes can cling on to the 'precious' ie to power............
    upload_2023-2-23_10-50-8.jpeg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.52
Change
0.033(2.18%)
Mkt cap ! $3.467B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.51 $1.53 $1.50 $3.492M 2.307M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 151448 $1.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.53 346728 68
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.22pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.