ICG 0.00% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

Manipulation, page-122

1. 2,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 384
    Thank you Allens & Grub i will take a look into those company's and read over previous announcements. Im trying to stay open minded and not biased towards ICG. I really hope for everyone's sake that something happens soon before its to late. Im not 100% sure I support a consolidation just out of fear I guess, the thought of the SP slumping back down to the bottom of the barrel. But then again I would sooner support that then go under if thats my only choice.

i'm really at Crossroads with my feelings towards ICG and our current cash on hand vs our share price. Do I feel over the years this could've been handled better (yes but it is what it is and we are where we are. all I can do is support whatever decisions lay before us. I'm trying to remain open-minded looking at both sides good vs bad.

I just keep thinking what happens if we Consolidate do CR then drill and its low grade or not commercially viable or worth extracting. Basically it's game over even with our Australian tenements.

With the last duster that destroyed ICG SP I can't see INCA surviving another duster at the cost of share holders even with Australian projects.

I just want to keep an open mind and tread water very carefully from here on in, supporting management but still remaining on high alert.

I would hate to be one of the shareholders who have been completely brainwashed thinking its all peachy and we are safe, money in the bag.

Cheers
    Darren
    Last edited by Kiwiboy00: 04/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 499999 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2345385 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.