ICG 11.1% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Manipulation, page-325

1. 3,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1532
    HAHA Kiwi.

You want to go Riqueza have you been at high Altitude before the air pressure is 50% sea level at 4500 meters makes breathing difficult under stress of exertion. Makes the heart beat a little faster when walking in the mountains. Altitude sickness can effect people badly and its not just aged. Whilst I was working at Constanncia Copper it was strange whom it effected it wasn't just older frail types that were shipped out unfit from the altitude, luckily not myself I spent a year in the area. Generally at Cuzco when we first entered the project we were checked for 2 days if we had any reaction to the altitude, then sent further up to the project. Apart from breathing some experienced swelling of joints at knee & elbows and other muscular complaints. The INCA people at that altitude, any exposed skin is cooked from the high UV exposure and lack of OZONE in the area. Its completely treeless and when winter extremely cold and any wind cuts.
    Spectacular country nothing I have ever seen is like the views in the Andes they go on for ever being treeless and mountain ranges can be seen for miles with different weather patterns across them the vista is amazing. When building the mammoth tailings dam at Constancia the views were amazing across the mountains of the area. I have vivid memories of the views of that project and I have constructed many mining facilities in multiple countries, Indonesia,Papua, Mongolia and such but Peru leaves me with great memories of the INCA people and Peruvian food and culture so I have been back since a few times to the Andes.

I hope we all get to visit the project if it makes us wealthy.

Allens.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $35.86K 7.171M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 800000 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2571585 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.36pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.