BLY 0.00% $2.91 boart longyear group ltd

manipulation, page-14

1. 1,301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    We just need one day for the sellers to stay away so we can start building on this share price again....

I believe all those reports that value do so only because the company refuses to give a prediction on 2009 sales which I believe is fair enough given the current enviroment. They have shown that even IF sales fell by 50% they would still make a profit and not breach any banking arrangements.

This is all to silly and I can't wait till the company is bid for which given my insight into BLY I believe is a firm possibility in Q1 of 2009 because no global leader should trade on a PE of 1 and we all know Resources are running out and hence these short term prices will not remain forever !

I often hear people compare it to the tech boom however these resources are a driver of the global economy and all these buildings, bridges and roads being built will require an enourmous amount of resources which we should all begin to see in 09/10.

This is a longish post but I am sure all those holders believe in the above statements and if anyone sees a flaw in my logic please advise me of why BLY sales figures will not turn around at some point in the next 12 - 24 months and why they will not be able to refinance the debt given every company in the market is refinancing just at higher margins !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.