BLY 0.00% $2.91 boart longyear group ltd

We just need one day for the sellers to stay away so we can...

1. 1,301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    We just need one day for the sellers to stay away so we can start building on this share price again....

I believe all those reports that value do so only because the company refuses to give a prediction on 2009 sales which I believe is fair enough given the current enviroment. They have shown that even IF sales fell by 50% they would still make a profit and not breach any banking arrangements.

This is all to silly and I can't wait till the company is bid for which given my insight into BLY I believe is a firm possibility in Q1 of 2009 because no global leader should trade on a PE of 1 and we all know Resources are running out and hence these short term prices will not remain forever !

I often hear people compare it to the tech boom however these resources are a driver of the global economy and all these buildings, bridges and roads being built will require an enourmous amount of resources which we should all begin to see in 09/10.

This is a longish post but I am sure all those holders believe in the above statements and if anyone sees a flaw in my logic please advise me of why BLY sales figures will not turn around at some point in the next 12 - 24 months and why they will not be able to refinance the debt given every company in the market is refinancing just at higher margins !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.