MSB 0.00% $1.10 mesoblast limited

Thanks to our man Vinn - last weeks battle royale is now well...

1. 384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Thanks to our man Vinn - last weeks battle royale is now well explained ( but never the less concerning).Remind yourselves MSB'ers, is the science sound and to date all clinical trials strongly support MSB's goal to become a Global Pharma (Analysts views have been well covered on this forum) .

The positives that I can see coming out of these shortselling tactics is that it has allowed new shareholders to come in and existing ones to average down.
    A good outcome for many.

BUT , in attending many AGMS's , 1 thing that is clear about our CEO is that - he is a very proud and tranparent person with uncanny scientific and commercial knowledge about his subject matter.

So I'll never forget waking up on the 7th December 2010 and BANG out of knowhere ...the CEPHALON Deal bombshell. Completely astonished the Biotech industry.Now 12 months down the track, many more applications have progressed (with no safety issues to date) and the Company this time round has advised its shareholders - they are in discussions with Big Pharma on other applicatons.

And if us MSB shareholders are disgusted by the short selling tactics , how do you think Silviu Itescu will feel about this ? In answer to your question Hez "It's hard to imagine there's a way out of this" - my response is lets see how the Battle Royale pans out...but the person who is yet to enter the ring is our CEO (so far Analysts Vs Analysts) - interesting time coming up !

All the above are just my personal views clearly venting my detestation with the shortsellers.
    Please DYOR and good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.10
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.250B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.09 $1.13 $1.08 $5.380M 4.893M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 69437 $1.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.10 19999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.