CZN 0.00% 0.5¢ corazon mining limited

Hi Mode1971Thanks for your take on things and I agree with your...

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Hi Mode1971

Thanks for your take on things and I agree with your numbers. I was trying to stay conservative to avoid a tirade of upramping claims.

There are 3 small canadian players and about 2 to 3 ASX listed nickel explorers I have compared CZN against and it beats them every time.

CZN is the highest leveraged nickel explorer on the ASX in my opinion. Market cap is under $10Miln, they have cash in bank to carry out 6 months or more of drilling and they already have JORC resource.

$50Miln would be my hopeful starting figure at joint venture numbers. If/when CZN prove the grade in those previous holes extends in all directions this will increase in value dramatically.

The Coronavirus will eventually blow over and the markets will come back to the norm. It isn't going to stop nickel demand, it won't slow the EV revolution. The only thing it is doing is smashes stock prices temporarily. CZN have ripped off the band aid and already raised cash so they are sheltered from it. No one should have bought CZN on credit and no one should have huge positions in CZN they need to sell to cover losses in blue chips. The smart thing to do is put your stock in the bottom drawer and watch the drill program.

Anyone who sells a cashed up small cap explorer on all times lows after the market has already fallen 5000 points is late to the party. Now is the bottom and the time to be buying.

You'll see me putting my money where my mouth is today or tomorrow for another few Miln shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.339M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $6.221K 1.244M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1074190 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2233847 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.24am 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.