to say that the bad calls that went all manly's way are a bit...

1. 8,506 Posts.

to say that the bad calls that went all manly's way are a bit mute for me - honestly, both teams copped bad calls with the cowboy's taking a heavier toll

either side could have won and would have been deserved

tell me how many breaks did bowen make, or how many players did thurston put thru' a gap? - not many - they were well contained

manly definitely got the better of the 50/50 calls

the manly player didn't ground the ball in goal - he actually lost control

the player passing from off the ground was not held at the time and the arm carryng the ball was not touching the turf

foran's 'knock on' prolly has some merit of excuse - from one angle it definitely looked like him touching the ball - on the other hand, 'tho inconclusive, thurston's hand motions in the same direction as the pill, giving the impression that he knocked it back - wanna take a lot of bad calls out of the game? - ban the bomb

and tell me how much do they wish to stretch the momentum of a try scorer

either way, the games are more and more decided not on the merits of the players

you can't blame manly for ref's decisions, and if you really want to see a side that is 'looked after', watch the best and formally acknowledged cheats play at home next week

i'm happy to see anyone win as long as it isn't the storm

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.