Manmade Global Warming - New Extremes, page-3362

1. 15,395 Posts.
    Wow your minders are taking a little longer to get back to. And all your guys come up with is to build more strawmen. Then you pretend to knock it down. What a loser mate.

Creating strawmans that do not exist sookie is not how to discuss science. those hiding do that!

You and Lomu have been asked many times now to show us where the CO2 Atom / photon fits in with the ideal gas law that does not reference any GHG and to boot where does the CO2 radiating wavelength fit in with the SB CONSTANT . You have been given an example of these laws in use via 288K that I posted here at

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/63129571/single.

I dare say you minders have missed the point of my post. Too stupid to pick up on it.

So here it is again.

Our world has two common methods to calculate temperature for our atmosphere.

Both laws I have quoted previously only care about how many atoms or electrons exist in a mole of gas and the speed of light on our planet. Those laws do not give one sheet about CO2.

With the SB LAw I could break that down and it works with electron volts as well.

I have already shown that the average electric charge assigned to every electron in a mole of atoms matches our atmospheric temperature. Is this a problem for you. DO YOU COMPREHEND this?

The SB LAW spells it out when it does it's conversions.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.