Haha Joko I have better things in life to enjoy than sitting...

1. 1,586 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    Haha Joko I have better things in life to enjoy than sitting here waiting to read your garbage posts..... That said I do enjoy reading your posts as they are hilarious

This recent post of yours is comedy gold - literally the ramblings of someone who's either struggling with science subjects of Physics and Chemistry or (which I now believe is more likely) you've watched some YouTube videos and are regurgitating some of the talking points, but not fully understanding.

1.) "the CO2 Atom / photon fits"
    This is your first undoing as there is no such thing as a CO2 atom - CO2 is a compound molecule. A photon is nothing similar to a compound either.

2.) "where does the CO2 radiating wavelength fit in with the SB CONSTANT"
    This is ridiculous. The SB Law does not factor in any gases of an atmosphere, because it assumes a vacuum and an Earth with no atmosphere!

3.) "two common methods to calculate temperature for our atmosphere"
    If the two methods you a referring to are SB law and IGL you are completely misinformed.

4.) "only care about how many atoms or electrons exist in a mole of gas and the speed of light on our planet."
    SB Law assumes a closed system! We do not have a closed system on Earth as there is an atmosphere! Do you see how ridiculous your comments are?

5.) "With the SB LAw I could break that down and it works with electron volts as well."
    This is actually stupid, electron volts is just a unit of energy.

6.) "I have already shown that the average electric charge assigned to every electron in a mole of atoms matches our atmospheric temperature."
    Bahahahahahahahahahaha!! Sure Einstein, sure.

7.) "The SB LAW spells it out when it does it's conversions."
    No, it doesn't. You don't understand the use of SB Law.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.