How many people work at Bureau of Meteorology?As at 30 June...

1. 27,534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 472
    How many people work at Bureau of Meteorology?

As at 30 June 2023, the Bureau had 2,374 total staff, including 1,583 ongoing, 213 non-ongoing staff, and 578 contractors.

Yet they still can't get it right !!

Your Money ...being spend on an organisation run by Gangsters....rolleyes.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6006/6006552-22ec8fc4b6537e7b9da62b424a54c55b.jpg

‘Nearly a billion dollars’: BoM chief indicates cost of IT overhaul to staff after refusing to disclose to senators

Exclusive: January 2023 video shows Andrew Johnson detailing Robust project’s initial and ongoing costs, despite telling senators such details were bound by cabinet secrecy

The CEO and director of the Bureau of Meteorology, Andrew Johnson, revealed to staff the cost of its delayed IT overhaul – one of Australia’s most expensive ever – despite repeatedly telling senators such details must be kept under wraps for cabinet secrecy reasons. Johnson declined senators’ requests in October to disclose the cost of the bureau’s computer upgrade, labelled Robust. He again rejected such calls during Senate estimates on Tuesday, telling the South Australian Greens senator Barbara Pocock: “I wish I could tell you, but as a cabinet decision … I’m not at liberty to disclose those to you.”

LINK

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.