Blow me down zippy, for all intents and purposes it looks like...

1. 9,284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 512
    Blow me down zippy, for all intents and purposes it looks like an internet page of the Australian Broadcasting Corporation, a publicly funded service, with that huge ABC dinkus shown.

except when you type in the bogus address cited by zippy of amp.abc.net.au all i get is a 404 error message about how the site cannot be found, time and again.

then a closer reading of the text of the post shows the level of language unlikely to be used either by the ABC in any publication, or by a scientist reviewing meteorology forecasts.

if i were a gambling man and i am, i'd stake money on the text being AI generated.

the attempt to use racey language falls flat and lacks soul - the human element.

if i were an extrapolator and i am, could this be an exemplar of the garbage posted daily by deniers of anthropogenic climate change? Quite possibly, as it contains misinformed opinion masquerading as fact that is unattributable because it's a fairy tale.

the fact that the mostly clueless @jopo the clown thinks it to be govt funded science based assessment supports my case.

woops zippy, did you know climate denial is meant to be stupid.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.