Manmade Global Warming - New Extremes, page-9166

1. 11,133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 699

Study finds CO2 is greening the earth and making vegetation flourish worldwide

In a post to Twitter ("X") Canadian Jordan Peterson said the study proves if people weren't "hysterical" they would realize more atmospheric CO2 is good. He said U.S. climate envoy John Kerry, the United Nations, and the World Economic Forum should "give up" and their time was "seriously and irrevocably over."

"The evidence now suggests that the change is positive and large environmentally and economically. So I guess I'm not just a climate denier anymore. I therefore believe that the climate apocalypse-mongers are purveying an actual anti-truth," Peterson said.

"The greening data are of overwhelming significance compared to all counter-consequences. Rapidly shrinking arid and semi-arid areas. Higher crop yields. An area twice the size of the US has greened in the last few decades. A more thorough falsification of the doom-sayers narrative could hardly be imagined."

The study is not the first to find potential upsides to climate change and carbon emissions. A 2018 study published in Nature found that global warming could make substantial new swaths of land able grow crops in the northern hemisphere, with Canada and Russia being the biggest winners.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.