Manmade Global Warming - New Extremes, page-9579

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15

I wonder what difference man could make really by the IR and FF, to the long term changes, looking at the chart I think it is very clear, it is not going to do anything. I will however go further, its even clear to me that there is just as much chance that man is making things cooler as it is hotter. In other words, what ever is thought to be the current rise in temps, could very much have been much more had man not been involved.

There simply is not enough understanding as to why the temps go up and down so much, as well as the ocean levels, So 10000000000%, GHG's are one of a huge number of things that affect the ups and downs. There is no butterfly effect with GHG, thats is total and utter crap.

The world is doing what it always has "fearing a doom God" the current "Doom God" is GHG, and its just history repeating its self.

I suppose its good we are not of the opinion that we need to kill our first born to stop the run away temps and its just stopping burning stuff, but the world would be better had it belived we need to cull people as population is a elephant in the room so to speak.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.