Manmade Global Warming - New Extremes, page-9659

1. 15,426 Posts.
    Well BC.

1. You are a hoot. you clearly cannot decipher a paper that your own comrade kingy supplied. i have just finished explaining warming via a reduction in cloud cover is the result of SHORTWAVE energy. Not back radiation. So that is one source coming from your very own encumbent go to man. Lol. .

2. A paper from the NASA. Dont fall over. Sunlight is amazing. Do you remeber the days Bellcurve where CLOUDS did not have a forcing as they were seen to be simply stagnant for the purpose of CLIMATE MODELLING. Hilarious you guys now jump on a increase of SHORT WAVE RADIATIOn I.e SUNLIGHT is now the result of CO2 back radiation. you guys are pathetic.

Decreasing cloud cover drives the recent mass loss on the Greenland Ice Sheet

3. https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/rising-incoming-solar-radiation.5955398/

Scientists Continue To Affirm Rising Incoming Solar Radiation Drives Recent Warming In Europe

Scientists point out that, for Europe, “the decrease in cloud cover is caused by the predominance of high-pressure systems in the last two decades of the 20th century and in the second decade of the 21st century” (Bartoszek et al., 2021).

NOW the above is a interesting one. According to Kingy and Bellcurve. CO2 can now determine how high Pressure systems interact in our atmosphere. Great show us the mechanisms. lol ffs

4. Nikolov +Zeller.

Roles of Earth’s Albedo Variations and Top-of-the-Atmosphere Energy Imbalance in Recent Warming: New Insights from Satellite and Surface Observations

I can keep on going. But you are boring you twerp. Bring back science. Where are your seniors that you followed bellcurve. They were good and they could discuss science. You are just a sheep.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.