DML 0.00% 1.9¢ discovery metals limited

Yet again we see another failed takeover attempt by the Chinese...

1. 496 Posts.
    Yet again we see another failed takeover attempt by the Chinese on the ASX! This raises alot of questions. How the heck can they get away with this market behaviour?

No doubt, the Chinese are fast earning themselves a severely bad reputation among Australian investors.

Ok, business is business, and it's a capital market but seriously, who do they think they are?... coming marching in at a very sensitive time during the start-up phase and making outlandish demands & accusations.

Maybe this sort of behaviour is acceptable in China? Where are the manners, the respect to the long term investor?

Something has to change on the ASX regarding takeovers - a company should only be allowed to make a takeover bid if it is:
    1. not subject to any conditions
    2. fully FINANCED!

Only then will you know that the party is serious, and won't get any of these stupid games and manipulation.

Heck, I might as well launch a takeover myself, say at $2 a share? Who's going to hold me to it?

Anyway, enough said. I bought back in yesterday, it's just too good at this price...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.