AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Manono Forecast, page-38

1. 2,390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2867
    Agreatyear
    Now this may have slipped your mind but when geologists are drilling diamond or RC holes they often have to do quite a bit of road work. This will often involve bulldozing roads into previously inaccesible areas. No doubt our very capable geologists (and they are very capable) will have a plan for maintaining access to the areas that are susceptible to a bit of heavy rain fall. A few truck loads of gravel and/or building a few drains can greatly enhance accessibility to certain water prone areas. The AVZ geos have had plenty of experience in the past 12 months in the Manono area and I know they will have a plan to conduct the drilling required.

Secondly your intention to down ramp everything that you can on AVZ is just so obvious to all of us so dont be surprised or heaven forbid offended if we just ignore anything you say. On occasion you do say something worthwhile (and I give you a like) but it is a very very long time between each good post. Maybe that is something you can work on eh??
    Chrs W2
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.