AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Is this a photo from Manono? If it is you can already see water...

1. 529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Is this a photo from Manono?

If it is you can already see water is present before the torrential downpour that is expected later this week as shown by the forecast by @KMoney. I do realise they aren't driving around in hyundai excels but you also have to realise the terrain isn't exactly friendly as shown in every photo ever posted of manono.

considering how deep the rods will have to go the move will require the rods being set up in one location then completely moved to another. If anything thats a positive for AVZ (yes I can give positive comments as well).

@Wombat2 just because i post a realistic view of the forecast supported by evidence of periods of heavy rainfall doesn't mean I am downramping. I have never once said AVZ won't sell.

As for your capable geologists that you are talking about, I would of expected them like many on this forum to have tried to start drilling earlier as the wet season is approaching. Instead we hear rumours of drill rig tenders being attended to.

This is no different to drilling in the north west of WA in cyclone season or anywhere else, everything slows down in wet season whether you ramp every hole and tell me I'm a fool lol.

December will be a wash out, hence why I believe the JORC will be delayed
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.