AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Company executive bonuses has always been a matter of...

1. 663 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Company executive bonuses has always been a matter of contention.

Recently - The West Australian ran an article on Executive bonuses..

Some of the interesting extracts as follows :

The analysis reflects the findings of last month’s annual chief executive pay report by the Australian Council of Superannuation Investors, which said: “Bonuses still appear far easier to get than they are to miss out on.”

“After all, a ‘bonus’ is commonly understood as something paid for exceptional performance,” ACSI said.

“Yet some 86 per cent of ASX100 CEOs received one (last year), begging the question, are these amounts truly at risk?”

Perhaps I'm old school in that I hold true the maxim ‘bonus’ is commonly understood as something paid for exceptional performance,” and that Bonuses should be linked to KET KPI's - not just time in office.

For example - @cruiser51 _can you please enlighten this thread as to your understanding as to what KPI's , value adding - Mr Brett Brans achieved in the past 12 months.

(I also wonder if his company profile picture was photoshopped - as I don't think he is capable of smiling as pictured - Past AGM's (pre-covid) he has sat at the front with one of the most cold and un- enthusiastic expressions I've witnesses from someone whom gets his bonuses

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2706/2706368-530c7c1695e35bcc4a289c52ca1c5c78.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.