AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Hi Wombat,I have respect for your posts on this thread but I...

1. GD4
    129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    Hi Wombat,

I have respect for your posts on this thread but I think you may be looking at this the wrong way.

If a shareholder is thinking that all the offtakes are going to be done by end of Q1 which would mean most of the SC6 offtakes locked away in order to get finance and make FID as per announcements which has been discussed or announced before, then I think any share holder has the right to make a call to Nigel or Leonard ect.

If all offtakes are signed by end of Q1 then this gives us hope that all of the other schedules could be met and if they are, then a significant re rate is on the cards as the market would have more confidence in AVZ management and there ability to get to mine.

Note I would not put forward an opinion on exact share price because a company offtake announcement with Tesla is different to, BMW or VW or Great Wall or Hyundai and I haven't even gone into terms, length of offtake ect ect. But i do believe there would be re-rate.....

However, If a share holder has a strategy to sell some shares in order to buy a house, business, car, superyacht or anything else then I think that they have the right to contact head office and ask a question.

For my financial position right now my question to Nigel would simply be " Are the offtakes, FID, and finance timelines as per the announcements looking like they will happen given we haven't had an announcement for some time.

If Nigel answered "Yes" then I don't believe he has any issue as he has already announced that these things were going to happen within a timeframe.

If Nigel said he could not confirm that that would be the case or if he said there we will update the market in the near future, then it would be up to the person asking the question to read between the lines and make there own assumptions and hence alter there position accordingly.

Massive thanks to those who have shared there communications with head office in particular Chillaxed.

Good luck to you all.

AIMO
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.