AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

”everything is imminent” is a throw a way line. That is a...

1. 1,641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 254
    ”everything is imminent” is a throw a way line. That is a disservice to all the constructive discussion to date, and to the caliber of that discussion.

as Discussed, as presented by the company, “every thing is imminent” fogs the actual, that is, AVZ’s timeline is composed of concurrent and sequential tasks, so while “imminent” is captured somewhat in ‘concurrent’ it does not capture the ‘sequential’. If you think it does then the share price should reflect that Much better.

What the company’s block of timelines does not show, unlike their personal diaries is the Congolese do like a holiday. The rainy month of December does impact operations, especially movement of heavy machinery. The Congolese are not children of Calvinism like in Australia, so they won’t be rushing back to the office with their latest tieknot and socks to perform file velocity.
    i recall wet season dries up properly by early March. But I have yet to confirm that.

Has the rainy season of December affected drilling the wedge of the pit floor? Some may recall this drilling is needed to “rerun and optimise its existing mine design”, which affects calculations for payback period hence financiers need that data.

Can that drilling data happen by Christmas hence an ore reserve update? This is why it’s critical management keep in touch don’t go silent and make it clear where things are at, because two months ago they said by Christmas for an ore reserve updated and finance terms can’t be locked down properly only provisionally as a draft till that happens.

so drilling assays are critical, and yet if the heavy rain has halted progress then, then what? Drill assays may only come back in February. Two months behind where the company through the progress would be. meaning a mining license may only be submitted in late February. How long after that for the mining ministry, a Kabila stronghold, to execute?

i would expect the SEZ promulgated by Q1. Nice if before Christmas. So end of March is looking realistic to bring many facets together for this Project.

This is why I say shareholders deserve an update, as none of this critical timeline stuff ‘not going to plan contingency’ was covered in the AGM.

Congolese festive season, biggest of the year means ESIAs (for ML submission) not approved till when?

The Tendering process has that been adjudicated? Was slated for November.

always keep your eyes peeled with an ASX listed Co.

dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.