AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Hard to say really what MNM will do. Coal prices falling but...

1. 3,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    Hard to say really what MNM will do. Coal prices falling but gold price rising. Not sure Mantle would want to sell assets that keeps its value compared to coal. I have talked personally to IK and he is just as keen on gold as he is on Coal. I would prefer Mantle have both assets in their portfolio of assets. I also don't believe that because the drilling results haven't been announced yet the results are bad, quite the reverse. Just say the first 50% of the drilling is very very positive, would you announce this to market resulting in the share price to go up but then just say the final 50% are not so good, then the share price crashes back to 10 cents. It could be the results thus far are very good but they want to wait until all holes are drilled or substantially drilled before they announce to the market so they are not creating false expectation. As someone else mentioned Mantle and crew are very busy with Annual Reports and Mt Mulligan and of course the drilling. Maybe they just decided to wait until more holes are drilled and wait until then. IK is not worried about share price at this time, he is more concerned about building the company to something substantial.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.