AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

mantle mining - articles of interest, page-81

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Navy you have been holding for a while, the share has had a bit of selling pressure as some are taking profit on shares and options from the SPP. I too get fustrated with the BM noise and waiting for news but MNM is trading with a MC less than 15 million...Its so cheap. Just factor in the Mt Mulligan project-Its looking good, that project is worth way way more than 15 million itself IMO, Exergen has been working with MNM for over a year and as far as we know all is in good order...If something had happened it would have been announced to market already. We have enough cash for the next year or so...We can expect news on the gold drilling anyday which will generate more buying interest...IMO worst is over and we just about to start getting the news we all waiting for...

Nothing is guaranteed in the market but your upside potential with MNM is better than most small caps IMO,,,,how many juniors have no JORC yet? how many have huge expenses and running costs? don't loose faith now Navy,,,none of us wanna loose money believe me..
    None of us discuss phosphate but we had a tenement near MAK, phosphate prices have been doing well past few years, MAK may sell half their project to NMDC,,,even our phosphate has potential...LV assets have huge potential...selling on the bottom has never made me money thats for sure,,,

dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.