AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

The earning per year of IK should be cut in half and then get a...

1. 936 Posts.
    The earning per year of IK should be cut in half and then get a PR organization to promote this Co and then more money left to advance the other projects. STOP THE INTELLECTUAL WANKA OF THE BC BUSINESS AND MOVE THE OTHER PROJECTS FOR THE TIME BEING. In the BC the Co got to deals with govertment bodies an everybody know here that take time and I hope something will come up from there before Dec or we may loose the all MNMOA convertion and I remember as one poster said approximate a year ago that the management doesn't care too much about the fluctuation of the SP day by day but they should because we are we come with the money in their CR an we haven't got nothing out of it so far since the bungle of Mt M and still chasing the Calcifer money and other matter relate to transfer of titles .It is so bad the burocracy in Australia that still are pending some titles. I hope for your own sake Faky that you can convert your MNMOA in Dec and wish the same to other SHs. In the other hand I congratule all the researches some SHs have done in here top indeed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.