AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

In the wake of Labor's spectacular display of acrobatics during...

1. 796 Posts.
    In the wake of Labor's spectacular display of acrobatics during the week (Uranium to India), will we need to make a little extra room on the SS Mantle headed to the sub-continent?

It's been over 2 years now since our Mt Brown jv was formed with Southern Uranium and i'll stand corrected, but from what i can gather we still hold uranium prospective tentaments in Qld at Burke, Clarke River and Julia Creek and in the NT at Barkley (Georgina Basin Phosphate tentament).

Interesting to note that Martin Blakeman and Winton Willesee both also hold directorships of Newera Uranium Limited.

Originally the Mt Brown exploration expenditure was scheduled over four years. Haven't read any news on this or seen any updates since.

Hard to find much current information on Mantle's website. I don't think it's been updated in over 5 years (still quoting the pog at US$900). This should be addressed!

I'm interested to read any comments/thoughts on our Uranium prospects... far into the future though they may be.

Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.