AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

mantle's vic pilbara kick off, page-4

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Good research BR, It was a great left field announcement even thought it wasn't one of the bug announcements we all waiting for.

We can be sure that IK is focussed on LV and he definitely has a plan "strategic"

I am pretty sure we can expect much more about LV before year end.
    I assume this JORC based resource just acquired will also help MNM to better understand what our other LV Tenements hold. We should have a pretty good idea of what seams are running in which directions and how deep the seams are... Knowledge is power and this will hopefully allow MNM to get a very good JV deal for our LV coal if that's on the near horizon.

I would love to be a fly on the wall when Exergen and the MNM team meet from time to time :-0)
    I hope they have big smiles and a clear path to success. Definitely looks that way to me. One good operation is great but two good operations working towards a common goal must be double as effective?
    Is this another one of their plans for an S7 allocation?? Each apply for an a joining S7 allocation alongside MNM's current real estate??

I assume both parties can benefit hugely if any large project proves economic nevermind the planned BM 20 MTPA and another project in LV??

I am getting more and more excited...This latest news just confirms what most of us have been thinking for years..

(How can you beat doing business with trusted friends and ex employees who set out on a common journey :-0))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.