AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Hi Zarra,Below is a link from the Exergen...

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Hi Zarra,

Below is a link from the Exergen website.

http://www.exergen.com.au/projects.html

"Projects
    Exergen is continually working to add value to our technology both through research and through application to coal deposits. Our current activities are summarized below."

"Beaconsfield
    Demonstration Plant
    Bacchus Marsh
    Latrobe Valley/Other

Exergen CHTD technology will help to improve the grade of lower grade Victorian coals to make foreign exports viable to markets such as China, India and Japan.

In addition to the La Trobe Valley, Exergen continues to look at opportunities around the world."

Seems to me like they are focussed on ALDP and the demo plant at Morwell first off.
    I think BM is their most progressed project based on the J with MNM, scoping study, drilling, NPV of 1.4 billion etc etc

I think the Exergen Prospectus/listing is largely based on the ALDP timeframe. It must be getting close if the ALDP keeps to its schedule and recipients are announced in September?

I expect Exergen to list with a bang and try to keep the momentum going in order to raise funds at the best prices. Lets hope Exergen gets ALDP soon and they commit to the building of the Morewell demo plant ASAP. This will be a good start IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.