LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

re: lum manufacturing margin Greetings moonlightmovies...Re...

1. 245 Posts.
    re: lum manufacturing margin Greetings moonlightmovies...

Re margin on manufacturing of the signs,
    you know, I wouldn't be surprised if LUM one day revealed that the 'shared cost' of the sign was in fact covered entirely by the jv partner's 'half' contribution.

The costs, obviously, are commercially sensitive at the moment but you'd imagine they'd have to reveal to shareholders the profitabilty of these (eventually) simply as a matter of course.

Btw, this is NOT to suggest for a sec' that they're sneaky, just simply very, very CLEVER.

So far everything else they've done eg. getting the advertiser first before making the signs, etc points to a shrewd and savy bunch of business people.

Their technology and pricing we all understand is highly competitive, so IF in fact they CAN: a) produce a sign at a fraction of the 'normal' cost b) still keep the buyer happy with their 'half of the cost' price, and then c)
    have this "good price" actually cover the entire cost of producing this sign, well GOOD ON 'EM!!

It only bodes well for all shareholders and the profitability of this up and coming company.

Just my opinion.

Thoughts?

Cheers,
    Boardy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.