AVR 1.29% $18.31 anteris technologies ltd

Manufacuring Facility Opening - Friday!

1. 1,967 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 329
    How about we keep things positive in this thread instead of people talking down on this top notch company!

Plant opens next Friday, and will be the start of a chain of announcements imo.

I remember seeing them state that the US were making orders earlier then expected, which was quite a few months ago, and also were RE ordering patches!

Personally I believe the timing for the shed to open was a very smart move by these guys, as if they had of opened it earlier, then they wouldn't have enough centres or orders to justify having it open.

They would of known that, so the shed opening is a very important step for us, it has given them enough time to have a lot of centres on board, not only ordering, but RE ordering. Its only UP from here!

Lets hope they have got some nice figures for us along with the vaccine results to get out of this trading range and re rate to where it should be!

Remember, they did keep how many centres were ordering from the US out of the last announcement, this will be the perfect opportunity to release all these facts! Fingers crossed anyway, the market needs something to calculate for future projections!

Any ideas of when they will start producing, Does it mean they will start manufacturing patches from the get go or will they still need to do something else? I was thinking they are ready to go and will start first thing Monday?
    Last edited by markfrazer89: 08/08/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.31
Change
-0.240(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $351.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.80 $19.15 $18.20 $159.7K 8.611K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 73 $18.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.33 90 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.