MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

many apps. going ph. 2 and 3

1. 5,344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    There are many applications going into Phase 2 and Phase 3 in the next months also I believe I counted numerous pre clinical trials ready for stage 1 a few are .... Diabetes
    Neurological diseases, eg MS
    Lung and joint diseases, eg asthma
    Eye diseases eg AMD, the list will be added to, I do believe that all medical problems will be answered by stem cell technolgy .. Just looking at whats in the pipeline and forward planning we must be looking at announcements at every 2 or 3 weeks, Plus other apps. entering pre clinical trials. Btw when our front-runners enter ph. 3 the risk of getting the product to commercislation escalates from around 22% to 66% keeping in mind MSB,s targets are looking at cutting edge, top of the range body repairs, fix it once and no intrusive operations..I am Looking foward to to the next six months as after a decade we are coming to what the board and many investors along the way have believed in. as they say the pointy end. Some still ask have I missed the best of MSB ..My answer is we are not near the best of MSB yet.... Cheers Vin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.