MSB 2.51% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

4 Seasons Tks.for the heads up re. NZ forum. Volumes continue to...

1. 5,344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 956
    4 Seasons Tks.for the heads up re. NZ forum. Volumes continue to be under 1 mill.on a daily basis. The trading is consistant regardless of updates. Looking at all daily trades M@G are great at what they do. They include daily selling in their strategy, if they did not there would be nothing to buy.( get your head around that) .. I watch the buy and sell sides close and I cant believe how they pull sells and set buys in a flash... .But when accumulating there is no way to go but North .... M@G investments have provided the market with a FORM 604 ..CHANGE OF INTERESTS OF SUBSTANTIAL HOLDER .. Every month for the last five months My Belief is (and they are not required to do so this Month)they will this coming week . In answer to your Quest.M@G are the main "Traders "in this stock atm and my guess is 40% Of all trades daily keeping in mind they buy any stops they can drop on or some who succumb to a percieved falling sp price .. As we all know there are many ways to seduce a great stock from the the hands of the faithful and hopefull investors .. Cheers MSB holders and hold them tight ....Vin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.