TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

Surfrat, Further to the email I received from Charles, I...

1. 133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Surfrat, Further to the email I received from Charles, I responded and thanked him, and he responded back by thanking me and saying that it sounded like they should make an update at some point. I seriously believe that some stockholders are getting unnecessarily impatient. The stock market is only getting back into the swing of things post Xmas. Given the previous form of the company's Fonda updates lately, they have updated in parallel with phase III information. I believe this will happen again in the next fortnight. Being a long term holder like yourself, there is an awareness of the disappointment in the wake of the FDA approval for Fonda and the subsequent lag of the share price and the companies failed foray into the US. However, since the change of CEO, the information has flowed reasonably well and usually with positive announcements. The current lack of upward movement in the share price that we all desire in the last month or two, must be due to a definitive result on the phase III trial . Once an announcement is made, hopefully indicating positive results, the stock should fly. In the meantime, increased Fonda earnings should shore the stock up and reduce nervousness amongst shareholders who are twitchy. You wouldn't want Graeme Smith investing in this stock!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.