SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

Ok…My view… is that they have in detail answered many of the...

1. 350 Posts.
    Ok…
    My view… is that they have in detail answered many of the questions in the email I sent through to SBN management the other day.
    I’m not going to look at the Investor Update with a negative view…
    From memory SBN require sales of around $350k per quarter to become cash positive. They are 50%-60% percent of the way there in a poor economic environment but they now have many more revenue streams coming online.
    Oraline 8 has been delayed by 2 months one would think that the changes being made would obviously attract more sales as they were instigated as a result of feedback from prospective clients.
    I’m keenly awaiting the information from China as the roll out continues there as it is looking positive. We should know expected sales volumes within 7 months!
    Bioscreens I will also keenly watch as they also have the capacity to become a major income stream for SBN as things start to pick up.
    The Australian dollar has also firmed slightly against the US.
    IMO I’d say hold tight as the next 3 months may well be sluggish but after that things should start to pick up and the moment China is underway there will be no looking back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.