BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

On the face of it the deal looks extremely will concocted. My...

1. 3,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 444
    On the face of it the deal looks extremely will concocted.
    My hats goes off to those involved in the construction of it.
    Well beyond my intelligence level.
    Obviously we know that the company is facing some issues over non disclosure.....this will hopefully not open up a can of worms and a simple fine will be applicable.
    We also know that the AFR are hell bent on throwing as much mud at BIG as possible (there is a good chance this will continue) some of it requires a please explain and some of it is utter rubbish reporting.

I have a couple of questions to those that seem way more up with the in's and out's of the company than I am.

1) What happens when the funding facility with FC is fully drawn ?.......it is very close now and seems to have been a huge support for the cleverly concocted money go round.

2) If the directors are as clever as some are making out why did they not do a cap raise when the SP hit  say $4 ?.....this would have raised fresh funds to sure up the balance sheet, allowed greater flexibility for growth outside the FC finance/sponcership deal and put a stop to the issuance of cheap shares in return for services.

Sorry had to start a new thread as the noise gets deafening very quickly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.