NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

many questions, page-3

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    I was travelling over the evening- came home and saw that the .... had hit the fan. There is no doubt that anyone deciding to buy on at this stage will have to have double bullet proofed titanium balls

My first thought was that there has been massive disinformation and ACs recommendation stands good

there are some points to ponder though
    after MRPDA changes - and attempts at black empowerment -old order mining rights did not hold any strength.

Reuters news had stated

"African Rainbow Minerals Limited Announces Settlement Of Anglo Claim
    Wednesday, 13 Feb 2008

. In terms of the agreement reached; the parties will abide by the original decisions of the DME, firstly in refusing the applications submitted by Anglo Platinum and secondly in awarding of prospecting licences to Genorah; the legal proceedings instituted by Anglo Platinum or its subsidiary companies, which were suspended in 2007, will be discontinued; and Anglo Platinum, Nkwe, Genorah and ARM will enter into commercial negotiations to consider joint exploitation of their respective mineral resources".

But PL is a lawyer and knowns very well that conscious misinformation of the market will end him in Deep deep S***. So there is a possibility that who ever was engineering this whole drama was consciously just feeding the media without notifying Nkwe or DMR

Angloplat is 74% owned by Anglo American. Anglo american PLC in London may have been the third party in negotiations with Nkwe and they might not have been notified by the ARM plan which may also have been signed off by Angloplat staff in SA. PL must have first checked with AngloAmerican bosses in London. who said there is no Anglo American instituted proceedings. That is possibly why the market announcement yesterday also stated:
    ARM have no standing in any way to singularly commence any action against Genorah or Nkwe in respect of the 5 farms.(that means Nkwe team never checked with ARM - but assumed this after checking with Anglo American PLC in London)

If Anglo American issues a retraction on friday we will know that they are the third party. And I think Xstrata will have had enough by now. whoever wanted to smoke them out of their hole has achieved their objective.

As of now we have gone from the frying pan, to the fire. Someone has to extinguish it - hope the DMR does something - a trade suspension cant be ruled out till then

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.