ARU 0.00% 17.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

I do not believe that institutional investors act like headless...

1. 80 Posts.
    I do not believe that institutional investors act like headless chicken. There are always reasons for their acting - somehow connected with financial results.

And I do not understand that some of you just do not reflect that.

I am used that if a main investor sells - there is an immediate communication first to management (which normally even knows much before!!!) and secondly to the public - just to keep stable situations. Why is this not done?

What can be the reason for this selling - some of them are not necessarily only theoretical ones?
    1. Possibility: Stupidity (Probability: 0,01%)

2. Possibility: Change of Investment Strategy just one month after entering (Probability: < 10%); I think this propability is not so high
    - because the short period between investing and selling
    - because there was no selling pressure
    - because of the aggressive selling. If they would have done it a little bit less aggressive the share price would be now > 1 AUD. They startet to sell the SP down from 1.10 AUD.
    - because they sold it on the marketplace instead of selling to another investor.
    - because of loosing almost 1 Mio AUD.
    If this is the reason: The customers of Oceanic need to make some more thoughts.

3. Possibility: Oceanic knows more -
    and has a reason to sell (Probability > 20%)
    Because main investors normally have some more information. Consequently: this recent information from Oceanic now is the beginning of the real selling off (and still there is no official statement from ARU or Oceanic). This possible reason explains the aggressiveness in the selling and why they did not find an other investor.

4. Possibility: Oceanic wanted to sell the price down (Probability > 20%)
    - can be that they are interested in a low SP especially preparing now the time of the capital increase - which is very negative to all current shareholders. And then they will make much more money than what they invest now. This would also explain the aggressive selling and why they did not want to find an other investor.
    -

5. Possibility: I can imagine some more(Probability 20%)

All speculation and IMHO of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $404.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.3¢ $624.4K 3.553M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 209908 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 809563 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.