RHY 1.64% 6.0¢ rhythm biosciences limited

Really? A new thread for more of the same of your guff? Talk...

1. 4,336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2627
    Really? A new thread for more of the same of your guff? Talk about attention seeking. (edit: yes, I agree with you, josiejow37)

"if it was $50 why not tell the market in announcements?"
    Because it was used as a hypothetical example in the presentation and Glenn Gilbert explicitly covenanced its use by stressing the actual price will vary significantly depending on whether it is for mass screening or private insurance purposes. As it happens I would give just a little more weight to the company's indicative prices than what you pluck out of thin air.

"Really, you wouldn't do a FIT just to confirm the blood test result? Straight to the colonoscopy?" What happens now when someone returns a positive FIT? I am pretty sure they are encouraged to get a colonoscopy. What is the first line of testing in the US currently? They go straight to a colonoscopy. Why would anyone use a less accurate test, which is FIT, to validate a more reliable test, which is ColoSTAT?

"the participation rate in this [FIT] program has been admittedly low (but in comparison to what? Surveys?)." Ummm, compared to the target market, which is people between the ages of 50 and 74. You do realise that if less than half of the target market is being tested that means more than half is not being tested for one of the most prevalent forms of cancer? And that data is not from surveys, its from the results of the actual mass screening program run by the Department of Health and Sonic (they keep tabs on how many kits they send out and how many they get back).

As for the details of ColoSTAT's performance you attempt to get into I am happy to wait and rely on the assessment of the TGA and its Advisory Committee on Medical Devices. In any case Rhythm have reported that ColoSTAT performed 35% better than FIT and was more accurate than FIT at picking up advanced adenomas (the potential beginnings of malignancy). As they say in the classics, when you and your mate are running from a crocodile you don't have to be faster than the crocodile, only faster than your mate.

I admit I know little but I will tell one thing I do know: there is no value added for me in reading and replying to your posts. (As I said, one of the worst I've encountered in 15 years on this site, an absolute shocker).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $14.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.2¢ 6.0¢ $7.244K 119.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 54512 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 144742 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.