ASX 0.11% $65.31 asx limited

many will sell in the last 2 hours, page-14

1. 667 Posts.

I cant understand the sellers now. basicaly the market has crashed, its time to sit back and wait for the market correction to bring this back to reality. Anyone who sells now is just commiting suicide and making the situation worse and at their own $ loss

why on earth would you sell something for far less than its worth, if you dont need your money now why sell at such a great loss, especially if you was planning to keep it in for months or a year from now, when this will have no effect on your end price down the track?

why cant people wait for the prices to correct, the sooner people do this the sooner we would be back on track.

The reality is, this crash is only to do with the banks, and they will probably make thier money back by upping housing interest rates which they are now talking about doing, - has nothing to do with the mining / energy / bio stock sectors. but panicing freddy has screwed it for everyone.

A perfect example is my favorite stock BUR, its a new stock with $20mil Market cap which is now producing and will be producing well over $75mil in revenue shortly P.A which makes this stock well undervalued and posibly a 10 bagger, yet people are flogging it off now at half price from 3 weeks..

Subprime housing has nothing to do with this gas stock!??! yet it got flogged off over it.

Then the big ann on revenue loss from retail chains pushed the DOW down the other day, as soon as the market opened in AU everyone started flogging, again retail in USA has nothing to do with mining/energy in AU

people are just mad

This reminds me of driving through the country and you see a couple of sheep next to a fence and you honk your horn, and you set those few sheep running. then the 1,000 other sheep see those 5 running and start running even though they dont know why and end up the other side of the paddock looking back wondering what happened, it is hilarious and I am laughing like this at all these lemmings who jump off the cliff each morning, like the DOW is a full moon to them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$65.31
Change
-0.070(0.11%)
Mkt cap ! $12.75B
Open High Low Value Volume
$64.86 $65.79 $64.73 $21.11M 322.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 415 $65.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$65.51 509 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.