EPG 0.00% 41.0¢ european gas limited

maoming china fund

1. 287 Posts.
    Hi All,
    I will try to talk to Tony tonight if given time to see if he knows much about them.

What I have worked out is that the Maoming China Fund is more of a privateer investor than a institutional fund per se. There has been a little bit of confusion between Maoming China Fund and Maoming Fund the latter being a true insto fund managed by Heritage and is the fund with good returns.

Maoming China Fund appears to be an investor who given the right conditions will invest to significant % of capital such as the 30% shareholding in Legend Media listed in the US. They are also willing to promote the stocks that they invest in. With Legend Media it appears they contracted an analyst/ stock tipping sheet to cover Legend Media payment of services 1 million shares currently worth 19 cents each.

If you are looking for a catalyst for a takeover this could well be it however any takeover at this time would only reward the shareholders of the other company not EPG shareholders as the underlying value of EPG is far greater than what the present share price indicates.

cheers Icharus

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.