DEG 1.62% $1.26 de grey mining limited

map of current santacruz explration program, page-27

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Release the bots...

Always good to see some interest from the bigger players. Not a bad time for an institution to accumulate. Down on average pricing, initial rock chip and stream samples have been sent off and news will come from Argentina in coming weeks, Emergent is making some positive noise about joint ventures to provide a rail link for Beyondie, a renewed board, a history of the share price spiking 20-50% in a few days to entice those with a technical approach to shares.

For Beyondie - see http://www.myresources.com.au/news/3294-emergent-talks-jv-for-iron-project.But don't see De Grey and Beyondie mentioned together in any releases or news of late. Interesting in itself...

Personally - I've set myself with De Grey for success over the coming year from one or more of their "brands in the fire" and will wait for future news, presumably starting with the Quarterly Report.

But it does seem like a waste of a bot. With the share price sluggish given a lack of news surely they could have achieved the same outcome with a single bid. But those little bots love to chomp away...

There has been a lack of volume of sales at the market and low numbers viewing DEG postings on HotCopper in the past month. I'm predicting renewed interest in the next 6 weeks.

Elisby1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.26
Change
0.020(1.62%)
Mkt cap ! $3.013B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.22 $1.27 $1.21 $9.656M 7.743M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 56240 $1.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.26 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.