DEG 4.59% $1.14 de grey mining limited

map of current santacruz explration program, page-7

1. 1,127 Posts.

DEG passengers are flying blind at the moment. We need
    a map or chart to plot location & destination. SVL passengers have been handed glossy coloured brochures of their wonderful holiday destination. Alcyone passengers are a band of happy clappies, true believers in a silvern afterlife- if we forget the Macmin cool_aid. CCU in Cobar are in the centre of a large historic silver producing area, like being a new mine in Old Mehico-wherever you poke a stick in the ground it'll come up silver.

De Grey should give us an update of the company's
    activities & ultimate steps to production ( yes,I know it takes years & one has to have "patients" as they say in Old Hotcopperland).

After the options expiry in the States, the slap down wasn't as bad as expected. Most producers & explorers
    rose. Canadian Zinc which is comparable in some ways with CCU came back from its one day "settlement"dip to near its recent high. They all seem to be off to the trots in March.

Dajarra- thanks for Plato reference , I've never heard of it before. Canadian junior miners have had a terrible 7 years & have never come back to their 03-04 highs- at least my collection hasn't. I'll start my investigation of Canadian SVLs & CCUs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.14
Change
0.050(4.59%)
Mkt cap ! $2.732B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.12 $1.15 $1.10 $13.39M 11.83M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 380096 $1.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.15 204419 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.