Oracle, I'm obviously an armchair commentator, having never been...

1. 29,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80

Oracle, I'm obviously an armchair commentator, having never been there. I would have liked to when I was young. Had an adventurous streak and as a (then) qualified pilot considered flying in the ME. Oman was one place I considered,...and Israel. Dont know if the latter took non-Jews back then, but Oman and other Sultanates had no probs with expats. Then I got caught up in some work I did for 12 years...got married, had kids, and such adventures went out the window. Now, I'm too old for adventures...and I dont think I would like Israel as it is now.

But, my post was in reply to our previous discussion where you discounted what I said about religion in the IDF and in society. My post backed my statements and its source was your very own Haaretz. Are you saying Haaretz is untruthful?
    Or are you saying you wish to keep your outdated views on the subject. How long since you've been in Israel yourself, Oracle? You probably realise some here picture you in an office in Tel Aviv, lol.
    So I take it that you concede I won on points? :-)

cheers
    GZ

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.