SRI 0.00% 1.8¢ sipa resources limited

map of sipa's other gem , page-19

1. 11,511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1153
    just a follow up from my post 5617217 which people might need to revisit to understand the connections I am about to make .
    Ok here goes : as you can see on the map SRI's holdings here actually consist of 3 leases .There is an existing historical gold discovery in the lease underneath the 2 most eastern leases and that lease is as far as I can ascertain is now held by EMG .The area to the west of Sipa's western most lease is also held by EMG .To the southwest is the Magellan mine ,whilst due south just below the Meekatharra -Wiluna road
    is GWR's Wiluna West leases (holding both DSO hematite and gold). There are also 2 Northwest trending faults just off the south western corner of Sipa's leases .There is a sizeable east west fault of the northeast corner of Sipa's lease which if you follow along for a bit of a distance leads to the Jundee-Nimarry gold mine form which more than 4m oz of gold have been extracted. Further to the west of this block of leases of Sipa's is another lease called Diamond Well held by EMG ....what is interesting and perhaps relevant for us as Sipa holders is that the Diamond Well lease has the highest soil geochem readings for Cu (+880ppm) and Zn (+10,000ppm) of any area in the whole Doolgunna region as well as a couple of faults traversing east west .IMHO this makes the whole area very conducive to a VMS find .There are also some old historical copper discoveries to the west of Sipa's leases here .I have posted some maps on the EMG thread which may be of interest to SRI holders .As I dig up more information on the area and neighbouring lease holders I will post it on this thread

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.