RED 1.19% 42.5¢ red 5 limited

mapawa , page-17

1. 183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi Andrew, who knows what is the strategy.......IMO it is all about causing the price to trade in a tight range so it gradually shakes out those who become frustrated. I have little doubt that bots trade backwards and forwards to themselves through different entities but with the same over riding objective. Speaking for myself, I simply don't worry about the current trading range. We know the project is going ahead, despite some slippage because of the heavy rains, we know they are drilling Mapawa but are having a combination of problems with drilling rods plus slow assay results, which then slows down the drilling program, and we know that Siana has most of the focus to get this into production. We also know they have the money to complete Siana plus continue drilling. The drilling slowdown at Mapawa simply means the allocation of cash and resources changes a bit, but none of this alters the simple fact that in a few more short months Siana WILL BE IN PRODUCTION.I think first gold pour is looking more likely for July on what I am hearing. Those of us that have been on board for a very long time are (imo) not very concerned. This is part and parcel of mining. The lack of real news can be put down to the problems that have cropped up. One thing I don't really want to hear from RED is a string of negative sounding news as that will simply push the SP down a bit. I also don't want management's time taken up in trying to manage a series of empty sounding press releases. I would much rather they build the mine. So, it is only a matter of a few more months and we will all be celebrating getting into production, and then we should see a SP that is more representative of the true value of this stock. Anyone that needs to gain direct information is able to contact the company as details are published. Cheers and good luck. I will now go back to reading the sediment in my latest glass of RED(lol). AB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
0.005(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $2.891B
Open High Low Value Volume
43.5¢ 43.5¢ 41.5¢ $11.42M 26.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 222136 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 1437793 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.