AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

mapping the potential, page-13

1. J8
    14,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 831
    I hope you are right N21 . It seems that the further away you get from the two big hits the deeper and less concentrated the deposit is . That makes me wonder about super high grade extensions . However , I do think the resource will be vastly improved . Then we can look forward to a continuing news flow to the mining stage . Serra Verde offers tremendous scope to find plenty more reserves , I look forward to the the end of the upcoming wet when I assume they will drill there too .

I notice , in the recent update re: Serra , that AP quotes a soon and a very soon . More assays are due soon . ?
    With that much copper around there is a good chance that extensions will get good grades down the line . Six good holes , from zero metres averaged 0.084% Cu to nearly 60 metres in the first drill 2008 all free dig . Apart from hitting the bullseye right next to the other great result , the results so far are what many holders expected . The price is higher than I expected it to go when I bought for the results produced to date . There is no confirmation of extensions yet . I thought the actual JORC and the Licence were to be the key movers . This really should not run much more in the short term until results are on the table IMO . Not to say it won't though .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.