AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

mapping the potential, page-14

1. 265 Posts.
    Hi fellow AVB holders

Below is a link to the current AVB chart which is also showing the 20 day simple moving average for AVB which is currently 3.4c. The current SP SMASHED through all resistance that was around 4c, the move through 4c with the amount of volume was like a nuclear bomb going off.

Charts are helpful but they do have their limits as i firmly beleive the price is ultimately driven by news good and bad, the chart below is showing that the AVB fuel tank is over flowing with Jet Fuel, we just need the second ignition to light that fuel, that ignition flash point is the next set of results.

If the next results show anything like the last set the move i feel will be more agressive than what we just experienced, it will demonstrate that hole 17 was not a 1 shot deal and the market should really reward AVB.

Also on our side for monday next weekis a powerfulmove up from the DOW and also copper prices making a new high tonight.

Everything is primed for AVB next week, we just some more thumping results!!!!! The odds are very high for all AVB holders.

http://www.asx.com.au/asx/research/companyInfo.do?by=asxCode&asxCode=AVB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.